Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cicak Racing Rig 2012

Today , I sold my Logitech MOMO and got myself a Logitech G27 . It was a worth upgrade. 900 Degrees of Rotation + H - Shifter + Clutch pedals, What else u need for a better racing experience.

Logitech G27
However after 2 years of intensive racing , My G27's Shifter is no longer responsive and needed to get a replacement shifter . I aimed for the Thrustmaster TH8 RS but it took me 6 month to find it as it was low in stock in Malaysia.

Thrustmaster TH8 RS
The new shifter was much better then the Stock G27 Shifter. It have a better feel and have 8 gears , 2 more then the G27. It fit nicely to my racing rig.

Awesome !

Another fancy add-on I did on my rig recently was a smartphone rev-meter. You can use a smartphone to display useful information from your car such as RPM and Gear indicator.

Android.

Here's some video of my recent rig.



No comments:

Post a Comment